- Advocacy and lobbying on Gender and Trade. The focus is on gender and Economic Partnership Agreements and gender and agricultural trade in various activities over the course of 2002 to 2009 done in cooperation with other NGOs, UNECA and UNCTAD.
- Gender and Development looks at EU development and gender mainstreaming policies and various lobby events and publications like "Everywhere and Nowhere", "Transforming the Mainstream" over the course of 2002 to 2003.
- Gender and Food Security: Gaps and Premisses: Presentation at APRODEV Workshop on gender and food securit with professor Anne C. Bellow (2012). "When so many call for the inclusion of women and gender perspectives in food security, why is the status of women and girls still not improving?"
- Trade and Infrastructure Partnership in the Joint Africa-EU Strategy (2009) looks at the Joint EU-African Strategy and examines, among others, which kind of markets and trading is beneficial for the small and women economic actors int he informal sector and social economy.
- Key findings on Climate Change and Gender presented by Geraldine Terry, University of Anglia. Proceedings and Invitation to the APRODEV workshop hosted by DCA and Gendernet in Copenhagen in 2008.
- UNSCR 1325: From target group to stakeholders and citizens (2007). The UNSCR 1325 provides space to ensure that security policy takes into account all dimensions of human security, with a specific focus on the various roles women play in times of war and peace. A conference report by ICCO and APRODEV Agencies. For French version, click here.
- Whose Security - Human Security seen from a Gender and Southern Perspective (2005). Briefing paper resulting from a Workshop with partners from India and Sudan and Eastern Europe. It challenges the state and military who often in the name of security, create insecurity for citizens.
- No Security without Food Security – No Food Security without Gender Equality (2002). This report looks at gendered dynamisc at household level, at impact of trade liberalisation on food security and gender relations, at gender mainstreaming tools and at partner case from India, Zimbabwe, Mexico, South Africa and Ethiopia.
- Gender and Violent Conflict (2001). This conference took place during the events on 11 September 2001 and reflects on this in an expression of concern. The findings look beyond victims and villains, look at gender as women and men as the problem, at gender and war, and into experiences from conflict situations in Colombia, Kenya and Somalia.
- HIV/AIDS - Grasping the reality of its gender dimension (2000). The report findings are summarised in a new and extended ABCDE which stands for Advocacy for gender equality, Body and sexuality, Community and Context, Dialogue for development and Empowerment - and refers to critical analysis from South Africa and India and Europe.