As an association of development NGOs, APRODEV works closely with:
- CONCORD, the European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development. Its 18 international networks and 24 national associations from the European Member States represent more than 1600 European NGOs vis-à-vis the European Institutions.
The main objective of the Confederation is to enhance the impact of European development NGOs vis-à-vis the European Institutions by combining expertise and accountability.
As an association of church related development agencies, APRODEV works closely with :
- ACT Alliance, (Action by Churches Together) an alliance of 100 churches and church-related organisations that work together in humanitarian assistance, development and advocacy. The alliance works in 125 countries, has over 30,000 people working for it globally, and mobilises US$1.5 billion annually in its work towards eradicating poverty, injustice and the abuse of human rights.
- The Conference of European Churches (CEC), a fellowship of some 120 Orthodox, Protestant, Anglican and Old Catholic Churches from all countries of Europe, plus 40 associated organisations. CEC has offices in Geneva, Brussels and Strasbourg.
- The Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance (EAA), a broad ecumenical network of more than 100 churches and church-related organisations for international cooperation in advocacy on food, and HIV and AIDS.
- Caritas Europa, which is one of the seven regions of Caritas Internationalis and brings together 48 Roman Catholic organisations working in 44 European countries.
- CIDSE - International Cooperation for Development and Solidarity / Coopération Internationale pour le Développement et la Solidarité, an alliance of 16 Roman Catholic development organisations from Europe and North America.