WTO - Agreement on Agriculture
Submissions WTO Trade Negotiations 2003 -2005
World Trade Organisation Agreement on Agriculture 2003 - 2005
- Trade Liberalisation in Agriculture: Lessons from the first 10 years of the WTO - written by Devinder Sharma for APRODEV and NGO Forum Environment and Development. December 2005.
- Rebalancing the Agreement on Agriculture in favour of the Poor - APRODEV Position Paper, December 2005
- Agriculture, a litmus test for development! - APRODEV response to the letter from Commissioners Lamy and Fishler of 9 May 2004 on matters on dumping, export subsidies and effective protection.
- Environment taking the back seat - Report by G.Eklöf for Church of Sweden and Diakonia Sweden on WTO trade rules and the Multilateral Environmental Agreements
- Please, give the Peace Clause no chance! - APRODEV submission on position of the WTO General Council’s meeting, 15 December 2003.
- Report of the Geneva Hearing on the Agreement on Agriculture, APRODEV et al, February 2003
- Follow-up reflection on Cancun - APRODEV submission to the EU, November 2003
- Evaluation of the Cancun 5th WTO Ministerial meeting: “Success or Failure for whom?” , APRODEV, October 2003
- APRODEV Press release at Cancun ministerial meeting, 15 September 2003
- APRODEV Position Paper on the EU position in the WTO negotiations at the 5th Ministerial Meeting in Cancun from 10-14 September 2003
- WTO Ministerial Conference in Cancún, Mexico - TRIPS Agreement and patents on seeds, APRODEV, August 2003